Friday, 30 June 2006
Promised myself that I wouldn't bitch about others and it's all going fine but I think I'm gonna break that promise for now.
The past few days had really been a nerve wreck for everyone with handphones being stolen, people crying, people left without friends and people who are just paranoid about being left out. It's all just really depressing. I feel so lucky that this all hasn't directly involved me but I can't just sit around and watch my friends crying quietly in a corner with their red puffy eyes.
I'm not the kind to hate others but I'm the type who dislikes others and if you can't tell the difference between hate and dislike, I'm sorry to tell you that but you're really PATHETIC.
And I don't usually flare up at others but if I do, you'll know that I'm really pissed with someone or something.
The type of people I dislike are those people who loves to act westernised as if their English is so bloody good. If it was, they would have gotten an A1 or 2 for the English paper maybe B3 but if it is C5, I'm sorry to say that their standard in English is really at an all time low and has no right to act like they're the Queen of Britain and thinking that their words are able to move moutains and all other crap. And the way they speak the language is really absurd. PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH AND NOT SINGLISH BECAUSE IT SOUNDS TERRIBLE ESPECIALLY IF U'RE A GIRL. DON'T DISGRACE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE WITH YOUR LOUSY SPEAKING.
However, I respect those people who are willing to learn and not show off with what little talent they have. When they know that their English is not that fantastic, they strive to do better the next time. English is the most important language there is and without it, I'm again sorry to say, that the person will never get far in life.
Ok, away from that topic. I have to say that some people are just feeling insecure about themselves and whatever little problems that happens to them, they tend to react in a very big way.They're just afraid that they'll be left with no friends. They always try to act noble and say that the other person is the one at the receiving end of whatever's that happened. OH PLEASE, if a person's source-based skills are good enough, they would be able to see the underlying message that is covered by that act of nobility. That is the person is just trying to get people on their side and those that are really blind to things around him/her will never get the message.
Another thing, bitching is a very general term so if the person is already saying bad things about others even without names involved, it is still considered bitching and nothing else. I'm not directing this to anyone in particular but I'm already considered bitching so please get your facts right before saying that you're not bitching beause it's just so wrong.
Oh well, feeling much better now that I've let some things out so I guess I'd better end here .
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D